|Page (1) of 1 - 02/23/18||email article||print page|
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market Will Reach USD 63,650 Million by 2025: Zion Market Research(February 23, 2018)
New York, NY, Feb. 23, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “Smart Eyewear Technology Market by Technology (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Other) by Product Type (Head-Mounted Displays, Assisted Reality Glasses, Mixed Reality Holographic Displays, Smart Helmets and Others) for Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Enterprise and Industrial Applications and Other Application: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and forecast 2016 – 2025”.
According to the report, the global smart eyewear technology market was valued at USD 3, 65.0 million in the year 2016 and expected to reach USD 63,650 million by 2025 with the expected CAGR of more than 39% between the years 2017 and 2025.
Browse through 119 Tables & 39 Figures spread over 230 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Industry Type, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast 2016 – 2022”.
Request Free Sample copy of Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/smart-eyewear-technology-market
Market Report Highlights
- Increasing investments by major players and adoption of AR and VR technologies are the major driving factor for the smart eyewear technology market.
- Adoption of smart eyewear is rising in multiple application areas such as healthcare, automotive, aerospace & defense, gaming, retail, and, others
- Virtual reality segment held the largest market share of 65% in 2016 and valued at around 2,380. Million. Increasing demand for electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and other electronic devices with built-in VR functionalities that can enhance business workflows and operations is expected to trigger growth of smart eyewear market
- The head-mounted displays segment contributes a prominent share in the global smart eyewear technology market in 2016. Head-mounted displays segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of around 38% over the forecasted period. The android segment is expected to boost the smart eyewear technology in coming years. Android segment held over 45% market share and valued at USD 1,670.0million in 2016. As android provide many features like audio, Bluetooth, camera, network, microphone, GSM, NFC, and sensors
- Among the several geographical regions, Asia Pacific will grow with highest CAGR of around 43.% in the forecasted period. North America is expected to continue to dominate the market in future due to early adoption of smart eyewear technology
According to our analysis, smart eyewear technology is being used in many applications including manufacturing, consumer electronics, and transportation. Amongst them, consumer electronics segment will grow with highest CAGR in 2017-2025. Consumer electronics industry was valued at USD 1,110 billion in 2016 2013 and expected to reach USD 1,550.34 billion by 2022. Rising demand for smart devices due to the availability of high-speed internet will propel the consumer electronics segment.
Microsoft’s HoloLens will lead the growth of mixed reality devices due to features like multiple sensors, advanced optics, and a custom holographic processing unit that enable to go beyond the screen. This factor will act as a major growth driver for the mixed reality market.
Browse the full “Smart Eyewear Technology Market by Technology (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Other) by Product Type (Head-Mounted Displays, Assisted Reality Glasses, Mixed Reality Holographic Displays, Smart Helmets and Others) for Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Enterprise and Industrial Applications and Other Application: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and forecast 2016 – 2025” report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/smart-eyewear-technology-market
Head-Mounted Displays segment held the largest market share in 2016. Rising use of smart glasses in an industrial application is one of the major driving factors for this segment.
The android segment is expected to grow with highest CAGR during the forecasted period. As per data, Android held 81.7% market share into smartphones in 2016. Because Android is an open source operating system and middleware framework for smart devices.
Inquire more about this report before purchase @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/smart-eyewear-technology-market
Consumer Electronic segment dominated the smart eyewear technology market in 2016. This is mainly driven by rising per capita income and evolving more interconnected lifestyles are expected to boost the consumer electronics products.
North America accounted for the largest share of smart eyewear technology market. The presence of major global players (Google, Facebook, and Microsoft) in the region and high internet penetration will continue its domination the market.
The major market players in the global Smart eyewear technology market are Google Inc, Sony Corporation, and Microsoft Corporation among others.
Request customized copy of report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/2656
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Technology Segment Analysis
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Other (Mixed reality and other)
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Product Type Segment Analysis
- Head-Mounted Displays
- Assisted Reality Glasses
- Mixed Reality Holographic Displays
- Smart Helmets
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Distribution Channel Segment Analysis
- Retail Stores
- Online Stores
- Optical Stores
- Independent Brands
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Operating System Segment Analysis
Global Smart Eyewear Technology Market: Application Segment Analysis
- Consumer Electronics
- Fitness and Sports Applications
- Infotainment and Multimedia Applications
- Garments and Fashion Applications
- Multi-Function Applications
- Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Logistics, Packaging, and Warehouse Applications
- Other Industrial Applications
- Other Applications
Global Smart eyewear technology Market: Regional Segment Analysis
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of North America
- The U.K.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- IoT Devices Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/iot-devices-market
- Hotel and Hospitality Management Software Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hotel-hospitality-management-software-market
- Visitor Management Software Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/visitor-management-software-market
- Mobile Advertising Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/mobile-advertising-market
- 3D Scanning Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/3d-scanning-market
- Social Media Analytics Market: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/social-media-analytics-market
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Follow Us LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/zion-market-research
Follow Us Twitter: https://twitter.com/zion_research
CONTACT: Contact Us:Joel JohnZion Market Research244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202New York, 10001, United StatesTel: +49-322 210 92714USA/Canada Toll-Free No.1-855-465-4651Email: email@example.comWebsite: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com