|Page (1) of 1 - 09/01/17||email article||print page|
DigiBit LLC., The World's First Wearable and Wireless Body Motion Tracking Gaming System is on KickStarter
DigiBit is a wearable body action drive gaming system for your mobile device; a system able to be used anywhere indoors or out. DigiBit allows the human body to become the game controller and connects to devices wirelessly without using Wifi or data, allowing kids and adults alike to play games that advocate movement, anyplace, anytime.
How It Works:
DigiBit works with existing smart devices, using a patent-pending wireless communication system that does not require Wifi, 3G, LTE or any Internet or data connection, making it truly portable. You can easily bring DigiBit to the playground, your child's sporting event or use it in your backyard. The device has a convenient rechargeable battery and a super-speedy system that measures body motion 100 times faster than human reflexes and communicates to your device quickly. In addition, DigiBit features an alarm that tracks the distance of a DigiBit worn by a child from the parent's smart device, helping to keep your kids safe.
A new kind of gaming that won't break the bank: Priced at significantly lower than other portable or wearable gaming systems, DigiBit offers more fun for less money.
Created by parents:
Created by Colt an Electrical Engineer and Amy Correa, a Physical Therapist who came up with the idea when Colt was trying to fix their daughter's LED shoes and decided to add motion tracking. The idea slowly evolved to a clip- on device and then into a gaming system. Amy Correa, a mom of three who normally has an aversion to tech products, says, "I love the idea of DigiBit because it's tech that gets my kids off the couch and encourages them to move and be active. It also lets them interact with their friends through the platform, meaning they can be social while playing games they love."
- Gets you moving: Promotes movement because the human body becomes the game controller
- Makes anywhere your playground: Wirelessly connects to your existing smart device with no need for internet or data connections using patent-pending technology
- Bang for your buck: Less costly than bigger, bulkier and less convenient wearable gaming systems
- High-tech: Super fast processing system, rechargeable battery and distance alarm
- Keeps it social: DigiBits can interact, allowing multi-player games to happen in real-time
- A game for everyone: A variety of single and multi-player games can be played in VR and non-VR modes
For more information, reply here: info@myDigiBit.com
Related Keywords:DigiBit, VR, Video Games
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved