Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Company News: Page (1) of 1 - 07/10/18 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook

In'saneLab Recognized as Top B2B Firm in Poland

(July 10, 2018)

Philadelphia, PA, July 10, 2018 --(PR.com)-- In'saneLab, a leading web and software development company, has been recognized as a top B2B firm in Poland by Clutch.co.

In’saneLab has the maximum possible rating on Clutch’s website, which is being used by more than 100,000 B2B buyers every month.

"The quality of In’saneLab’s technical work is really something that stands out. They’re always looking to tell you about things that you can do better, which is always refreshing.” - Graham O'Keeffe, Founder & CEO, Learnaboutgmp.com

“I appreciate the fact that In'saneLab can work on a project based off of very little information. I can provide 2%, and have In'saneLab provide the remaining 98%. They will research everything around the task with absolutely no input from us.” - Michael Kansky, CEO, LiveHelpNow

About In’saneLab

Serving as a go-to software development agency for startups and enterprises, In’saneLab provides services such as web development, mobile development, UI and UX design, and team augmentation. Recently, the company expanded its expertise in augmented reality, virtual reality, and mixed reality development.

In’saneLab prides itself on its individualized and client-facing approach toward business. The firm believes there is no one-size-fits-all methodology for software development. This outlook has earned In’saneLab the trust of such esteemed entities as Aon, Azzur Group, Codewise, LiveHelpNow, Kulture City, and the U.S. embassy & consulate in Poland.

About Clutch

Located in Washington, DC, Clutch is an emerging B2B ratings and reviews platform centered on giving firms a simpler way of finding partners for projects requiring collaboration with experts in specific fields. Through its accumulation of interviews and reviews acquired from past clients, Clutch can upload the most recent and accurate information on many companies. Clutch’s objective is to ensure that companies find the most suitable partners so that they can produce the best possible outcomes, moving the goals of everyone forward.

Contact Information:
Antoni Zolciak
Contact via Email

Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/758806

Press Release Distributed by PR.com

Copyright PR.com

Page: 1

Related Keywords:Business,Awards,Women in Business,Medical & Health,Cardiology,NursingCommunications,Marketing


Our Privacy Policy --- About VR Developer Net - Contact Us - Advertise With Us - Privacy Guidelines