|Page (1) of 1 - 10/10/18||email article||print page|
Visionaries Address the Future of Entertainment at Confluence Summit
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Winston Baker, leading global producer of entertainment conferences, will be hosting its annual Confluence Summit at the Rosewood Sand Hill Resort in Menlo Park, California on October 25, 2018.
The Confluence Summit is designed to connect content creators and innovators by exploring emerging opportunities at the intersection of entertainment and technology. Award-winning filmmakers, studio executives and dealmakers will partake in meaningful conversations with the very tech innovators and venture funds who are disrupting the industry.
"Driving communication and innovation between technology entrepreneurs and creative storytellers worldwide is crucial. Winston Baker is at the forefront of fostering such collaborations," said Steve Chen, Co-Founder of YouTube and an honoree of last year's Confluence Summit.
Among this year's growing list of speakers are the pioneers behind Voice Applications, Volumetric Capture, Augmented and Virtual Reality, Previsualization, Blockchain, Gaming, Finance and Global Strategies.
Keynotes will include:
- Advanced Volumetric Capture Solutions with Paramount Pictures Futurist Ted Schilowitz
- The Future of Collaboration with Skydance Media President and COO Jesse Sisgold
- Storytelling Across Cultures and Mediums with "Crazy Rich Asians" Screenwriter Adele Lim
- The Live-Action Feature Film Adaptation of "Call of Duty" with Activision Blizzard Studios Co-Presidents Stacey Sher and Nick van Dyk
- Visualizing Blockbusters and Entertainment Design with THE THIRD FLOOR CEO Chris Edwards
Panels will be joined by:
- Eric Briggs, CFO and CSO, MACRO
- Carmen Carpenter, Managing Director, Evolution Media
- Joseph Chianese, EVP, Entertainment Partners
- Max Child, CEO and Founder, Volley
- Ken Coelho, Partner, Armanino
- Ernestine Fu, Venture Partner, Alsop Louie Partners
- Eddie Hartman, Co-Founder, LegalZoom and Lecturer, Stanford Law School
- Diana Hu, CTO and Co-Founder, Escher Reality (acquired by Niantic)
- Kevin Khanna, Co-Head, Technology, Media & Telecom Group, Fifth Third Bank
- Holly Liu, Founder, Kabam and Visiting Partner, Y Combinator
- Jon Penn, CEO, National Research Group (NRG)
- Steve Raymond, CEO, 8i
- Vinay Singh, Partner, Archer Gray
- Rachel Springate, Founder and Partner, Muse Capital
- Rebecca Sun, Senior Reporter, The Hollywood Reporter
- Steve Sullivan General Manager, Mixed Reality Capture Studios, Microsoft
- Tonaci Tran, CEO, HypeVR
- Kevin Winston, Founder and CEO, DigitalLA
- Christopher Woodrow, Chairman and CEO, MovieCoin
- Lily Yuen Xu, Program Lead, Sephora Accelerate
Confluence Summit will also feature a Pitch Session where startups will have an opportunity to present to investors. Partners of the summit include BDO, Armanino, Fifth Third Bank, Entertainment Partners, MovieCoin, and National Research Group (NRG). For more information on how to participate, visit http://confluencesummit.com/register/.
About Winston Baker
Winston Baker produces conferences globally for the entertainment industry addressing strategies for finance, growth and innovation. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.
SOURCE Winston Baker
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Camera/Film,Virtual Reality,Film,Game Technology,Entertainment,